Subject: Re: [Leica] Epson users group info.
From: J Vaughan <sthawk_ontheroad@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 22:19:13 -0700 (PDT)

> Cherry Creek Mall store in Denver. These photos and the sushi buffet
> are
> the best reasons to set foot in the mall unless your life lacks
> Lalique.
> --
>
> Jeff Segawa
> Somewhere in Boulder, Colorado

 Ah Yes the Cherry Creek Mall... I used to go there every yesr at the
PEAK of holiday season to shoot the  shopping drones... indoor street
photography... One of my students got kicked out of the mall for
taking pictures ( it was against policy for some reason) so I took my
class on a field trip... to the mall...
 we had more photos of security guards... cause once you know not to
get caught shooting was easy...

Jeremy
Missing Denver....