Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Leica Winder M Info Please
From: "Joan & Ken Lee" <klee16@home.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 14:27:32 -0400

Hi Paul,

My winder is currently attached to my M6HM.  I test fired the empty camera
in short bursts and singly a couple of hundred times and have shot about 1/2
a roll with it and it hasn't jammed yet. I do feel the shutter release
bounce so I am looking forward to see if there is any effect at slow shutter
speeds. It won't replace my Rapidwinder, but I am happy with my purchase so
far.

Ken