Subject: [Leica] Leica Winder M Info Please
From: "Joan & Ken Lee" <klee16@home.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 16:48:17 -0400

I bought a used Leica Winder M last week. Before I get yelled at or stoned,
I have a TA Rapidwinder attached to bot my M6s, and they will stay there 95%
of the time. I bought the winder for several reasons. It appears to be in
very good shape, is quite quiet and cost $200 Canadian. I intend to use it
primarily with my 135 attached at vintage car races and local small horse
shows. I also find the TA Winder awkward to use vertically, so the whirring
machine might get some portrait use.

After the long winded stuff comes the questions. The battery compartment has
a part number of 14402, the winder itself 14403. Is this normal and is this
the latest model?  The salesman said there was a later model, but I have
found no reference to one.

Thanks in advance for the info.

Ken