Subject: Re: [Leica] Toronto Shoot ?? + Welcome to Johnny
From: Johnny Deadman <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 10:23:11 +0100

on 24/4/00 4:39 AM, Hugh Thompson at painfree@istar.ca wrote:

> Johnny - great to hear you are coming to live in Toronto, we will definitely
> get together.  I am going to suggest a shoot at St. Lawrence Market one
> Saturday morning for Toronto LUGGERS, and those who can make it here.
> Suggest meeting at 6.00 am, shoot until around 10.30 and then have breakfast
> together.

Hey! We rented a house at the weekend. Should be over for mid-June, so will
make it to one of your TLUG shoots shortly after. St Lawrence Market...
that's the big farmer's market, right? Nice place to shoot.

- --
Johnny Deadman

photos:      http://www.pinkheadedbug.com
music:       http://www.jukebox.demon.co.uk