Subject: [Leica] Toronto Shoot ?? + Welcome to Johnny
From: "Hugh Thompson" <painfree@istar.ca>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 23:39:42 -0400

Johnny - great to hear you are coming to live in Toronto, we will definitely
get together.  I am going to suggest a shoot at St. Lawrence Market one
Saturday morning for Toronto LUGGERS, and those who can make it here.
Suggest meeting at 6.00 am, shoot until around 10.30 and then have breakfast
together.  We should then meet again the following week to compare shots - I
have done this before, and it is surprising how much we can learn when we
are able to see how our colleagues approach the same subject in a controlled
setting.

All those who are interested - please e-mail me at painfree@istar.ca I will
confirm a date - if there is enough interest we could even start a shooting
club, meeting once a month or so - what do you think? - Hugh Thompson