Subject: Re: [Leica] making contact prints
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 11:47:40 -0400

At 08:05 AM 4/22/00 -0700, you wrote:

>You sure your not drinking the chemicals and trying to soup in the
>Lagavullin?  :-)

Boy, would that be expensive developer!

>Do I take it from your description that you mount your final edit B&W
>negs in slide mounts?

That's right.  To make them easier to scan, label and then file by country
and subject.

>Sandy and i will have to look into this system after I get back from
>Europe in 4 weeks and see if we can switch over to "all computer
>electronic printing" or that this old dog is really too old to switch.

Try it, Ted.  You'll never look back.  Have a great time in Europe.  I'll
be gone to Honduras when you get back so I'll see you in September!

Leically,

Tina
Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com