Subject: Re: [Leica] making contact prints
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 11:52:10 -0400

At 11:00 AM 4/22/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Tina-
>YOU get out of focus shots? Whew! For a long time, I thought only duffers
>like MOI had that happen! How gratifying to know that I am not alone! :o}
>Dan ( Okay- to take a pitcher you look through the little window, turn the
>thingamabob until the double image comes together, press the doohickey
>slightly until the lights come on, turn the whatchamacallit on the front of
>that tube looking thing until two lights come on, then press the doohickey
>all the way down until the camera clicks....There!) Post

Yes, I'm now wearing bifocals and seem to spend more time looking for my
glasses than through them!  I get a much greater percentage of in-focus
shots when there is enough light to zone focus, but when I'm using the
Noctilux in the dark, I'm lucky to get one or two in focus.  Getting older
has its down-side, but it's better than the alternative!

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com