Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Advice re Classic M6 please, now: OFF topic
From: TM <leicar8@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 06:49:18 -0700

Well said, Mark! The black paint M6 Leica is hyping/offering through the LHSA is,
to some extent, BS, for the M6 is not in the same league as the earlier Ms
regarding internal parts, external finish, and overall appearance. It is, though,
a slick means by which Leica yearns to add additional revenue to its bank account
beyond sales of standard equipment.

Terry