Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Advice re Classic M6 please, now: OFF topic
From: TM <leicar8@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 12:33:58 -0700

Hi, Lucien. There is a misunderstanding herein. I did not say the black paint M6 TTL is
displeasing to the eye. I only said the M2 and M3 bodies were more superbly built than
the M6s and, I might add,  I, personally, would rather have a black paint M2 or M3. For
several bases for my opinion, read Roy Moss' article in the first quarter 2000 issue of
the LHSA's Viewfinder publication regarding all three versions. Best regards and happy
shooting!

I totally disagree with you.