Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Advice for a New M6 TTL Owner
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 08:06:47 -0400

Hey, Brougham!

> Hi, Dan.  Imagine seeing you here.  :)

Yes, it's like running into old friends at different parties. :)

> When holding the camera, you have to be really careful about where
> you put your right fingers.  When I first picked up an M6 at my local
> store, I wasn't taking pictures, so I didn't have my index finger on
> the shutter button.  Instead, it was blocking the rangefinder window.

Ha!  I'll bear that in mind.

Don't feel too bad: at the last camera swap, I spent several minutes trying
to wrestle a 35/1.4 Nikkor onto an F3 body until the gentleman behind the
counter politely pointed out it was a non-AI 35.  Oops.

How's the 35 Summicron working out on the high mag M6 for you?  Still no
problems?

Nice to see you here,
Dan