Subject: Re: [Leica] Colour film
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 21:05:24 -0400

At 05:35 PM 4/16/00 -0400, you wrote:

>A while back, I was looking for a film that had "true to life" colors, like
>what I was used to seeing in Kodachrome 64, but I wanted an E-6 film,
>and Tina here on the LUG recommended that I try Fujichrome Astia 100.
>I tried it and I've never used any other (daylight) slide film since.  It's
>exactly what I was looking for (Thanks Tina).

You're welcome, Andrew.  Astia, to me, gives the best skin tones of any
film (and, therefore, the best true to life colors!) I've tried them
all.  It is not over-saturated like the Velvia's or Provia's.  The Kodak
E-6's are too cool for me.  For people, I'm still ordering Astia.  I'll
take 100 rolls to Central America this summer, but I still hope to work
mainly in B&W!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com