Subject: Re: [Leica] enlarger or scanner: which outfit do you use?
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 07:38:05 -0400

At 08:57 AM 4/17/00 -0700, you wrote:
>dear all,
>
>I am also considering to go digital since some time.  The discussion was
>very interesting and gave a first impression of your equipment. Would some
>of you ( Tina, Dan, Mark, Nathan etc) tell us what setup they have?
>
>Scanner/Printer/inks/Paper and what is their favorite combination of the
>last two?
>
>If you believe this should not be discussed on the LUG, please mail me
>privately
>
>Thanks a million
>
>Andreas

Scanner:  Nikon LS-2000 with SF-200 batch scanning attachment, SilverFast
and Nikon software.
Printer:  Color - Epson PhotoEx with Epson inks but to be replaced by
Piezography for color as soon as it is developed
            Black and White - Epson 3000 with Piezography QuadBlack inks
and Piezography software from Jon Cone
Paper:   Depends - Media Street Dual-Sided as standard for neutral black
and whites and color matte prints, Concord, Osprey, ConeTech      Forest
Dale, Somerset Velvet and Enhanced all for different looks and I've ordered
the sample packs from The Stock Solution's           Inkjet Solutions at
http://www.tssphoto.com/sp/dg/index.html  to try some more.

And I'm using it all to print my Leica negatives and transparencies!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com