Subject: [Leica] DAG Leica repair
From: Robert Browne <rbrowne@iopener.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 22:29:02 -0400

Dear LUG,

I just today received from Don Goldberg - DAG Camera Repair my Leica IIIf and a lens that I sent to him for repair. The IIIf needed a new beam splitter as the RF image was cloudy and very weak and the lens required cleaning. Now both the camera and lens look as good as new and function perfectly. Don also spotted and fixed another problem - probably the result of an inept previous servicing to the camera. Not only was Don's work on the camera and lens superb, but the price was very reasonable for the work done and the turn around time was fast - four working days not including shipping time.

I know that there are a very small number of expert Leica repair people out there and every Leica user has his/her favorite, some of which have been mentioned on this list. I'm sure Don has his fans among you. As for me, I give him my highest recommendation.

For your reference:

Don Goldberg
D.A.G. Camera Repair
2451 Thatcher Lane