Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Shades of hoods!
From: P2CON@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 15:45:22 EDT

Rick writes:

<< Big Snip>> << As far as a focusing tab, I bought one directly from Leica.
It is plastic,
 thinner than the one on my 35 Summicron ASPH and better contoured as well.
 It cost $15.00, but so far I haven't had the guts to epoxy it on. >>

Don't use epoxy. Use Pliobond contact cement. Unless you give it a hard knock
it will probably stay fixed for a long while, and you can remove it easily
with a little judicious application of acetone. Regards, Paul Connet