Subject: Re: [Leica] The lights are on...but nobody's home
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 09:12:31 -0700

Stephen Gandy wrote:
> Why not lighten up on Leica management and hope for the best ?  Surely you don't
> think ANYTHING said on the LUG is going to have any real effect one way or the
> other at Leica.>>>>>>

Hi Stephen ,

Absolutely right!  I've thought that for years.  Even though they
monitor our ramblings, I'm sure they dismiss 99999.999999% of what is said.

And at times must wonder if we're not a bunch of raving Leica lunatics!

I'm always amazed at "how insightful" members of the LUG think they are
when they know absolutely nothing of what goes on in the board room at
Solms, let alone in the research departments.

Be that as it may, I suppose it's good for the soul to unwind at Leica
on how to run their company, if for no other reason than venting it.
However, no one should believe for the blink of an eye what is said here
is taken with any seriousness in Solms.

ted