Subject: Re: [Leica] new salgado books
From: "Gerry Walden" <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 09:00:09 +0100

Just this weekend I was in the book shop of the Royal Photographic Society
in Bath (UK) and looked at the Salgado books (all books 10% off for members)
and decided to buy the 'Workers' in paperback.   I found 'Children' to have
excellent but somewhat sentimental images but 'Migration' and 'Terra' are on
the shopping list for future purchase.   My wife was in a generous mood and
bought 'Workers' for me, but I find the price of Salgado books prohibitive
which restricts my purchases (this one was £45/$72)