Subject: Re: [Leica] Guatemala Project (please delete if not interested)
From: "Gerry Walden" <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 07:51:10 +0100

Personally I was disappointed in the response from LUGers to Tinas appeal
for help to these children.   I know that there re many good causes in the
world and realise that the demands on money are great for us all, but this
cause encourages children in a difficult lifestyle to participate in
photography and maybe (who knows) become a future Salgado.   Just 1% of what
we spend on cameras and film would help tremendously.

Lets make this the LUG charity of the Millennium and give all the help we
can!

Gerry