Subject: Re: [Leica] Latest HUMAN TRAFFIC pix up / Voigtlander 75 pix / APX 400
From: Henry Ambrose <digphoto@nashville.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 11:34:45 -0500

>Those of you on the streetphoto list (plug plug) will know about this
>already, so please skip, but for the rest, here are links to the latest
>offerings from my HUMAN TRAFFIC project are up at:
>
>    http://www.pinkheadedbug.com/humantraffic/index.html

Wow!

Some of the looks you're getting from your subjects!

Especially the "Leica Salute" in this picture:

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com/humantraffic/portfolio_11/pages/011.html

Did she spit at you afterward?

I find the dark blue type hard to read against the black background.
Thats all the criticisim I can come up with.

You're doing great.

How big is that Voigtlander 75 compared to the 75 Summilux?

Best,

Henry Ambrose