Subject: [Leica] Summicron 50
From: Nick Plekhanov <nickpaleo@geocities.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 20:35:58 -0800

Hello all,
I have the following question: I have a chrome Summicron 2/50 (latest
with telescopic hood), when I turn the aperture ring it is moving
somewhat less tightly (smoother or maybe looser) than at my regular
black summicron 2/35 asph. Is this inherent to chrome versions, is this
suppose to be like that or there is something wrong? Anybody using
chrome Summicrons?
Thanx. Nick.