Subject: Re: [Leica]Raymond Depardon
From: Pierre Charbonneau <charbonneaup@videotron.ca>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 21:46:21 -0500

Arthur,

Indeed, many Depardon's pictures have been published full frame, with the the
ever popular black line around the rectangle. But about being the king of the
vertical, I am not so sure. Depardon has photographed in vertical and
horizontal as well. Actually, you will notice many more horizontals pictures if
you take a look at his last book: "Voyages" 1998, Hazan publisher. It is a
collection of his work since 1960! More than 600 pages, written in french &
english. Beautiful and inspiring.

Pierre

ARTHURWG@aol.com a *crit :