Subject: [Leica] Clean 'user' wanted
From: Dave Richards <dprichards@uswest.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 16:11:43 -0700

One and all:

I'm looking for a clean M2 or M4 'user'. Cosmetically it doesn't have to be
perfect, or even pretty.  (I don't want butt-ugly, but imperfections in
finish are okay and even desirable.) Scuffs, brassing and dings are okay as
long as functionality is unaffected.  Glass must be mint and all mechanical
sub-systems must be fully functional, or at least repairable (with an
adjustment in price).

Once I have found a suitable body I will be in the market for 2-3 lenses, a
35 and a 90 at the very least, plus maybe a 135.  Same requirements:
cosmetically flawed with mint glass and full mechanical functionality.

Dave