Subject: Re: [Leica] leica greetings....
From: Dave Richards <dprichards@uswest.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 16:34:21 -0700

I don't think this is entirely fair.  Anyone, whether they be celebrity or
commoners like us, should have the right to say whether or not they are
photographed.  The law may hold that a person in the public eye gives up
the right to some forms of privacy, but I believe that that right is never
relinquished.  I also believe that respecting a person also means
respecting their beliefs and wishes.