Subject: Re: [Leica] Canoe trips...
From: "Glen M. Robinson" <gmrobinson@imation.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 11:53:57 -0500

Several years ago I turned a canoe over in heavy Class IV rapids in northern
Minnesota.  Fortunately beforehand I had stored my Leica M3 in its case in a
Zip-Lok bag.  It emerged from the rapids undamaged and dry.  However, my partner
and I got real beat up by bouncing off rocks on the way through and our life
jackets saved us from inevitable drowning.  My Leica is normally around my neck
when canoeing quiet waters.  But after this experience I always wear my life
jacket while canoeing.

Glen Robinson