Subject: Re: [Leica]Latest Issue of Leica Fotografie Int.
From: "Michael Gardner" <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 17:53:01 -0500

I'm going to assume then, B.D., that you are basing your assessment on
having looked at the last few issues of Leica Fotografie?

In the current issue, the editor, in his test use of the Leica C1 makes
several at least mildly critical comments on features of the camera.  Tom
Wood's rather extensive portfolio of people pictures make the current issue
well worth the price of admission.  I have to disagree that Leica Fotografie
is simply a marketing piece.

Mike Gardner