Subject: Re: [Leica]Latest Issue of Leica Fotografie Int.
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 13:54:33 -0500

I guess it's "different strokes for different folks", as they say around
here.  I've been getting the magazine since about 1990 (beginning a few
years before thay went to the larger format).  I think what you say about
the magazine is true for the issue I received at the beginning of my
subscription.  The photos were lightweight fluff, and the technical
articles were basically glorified ads for the cameras and lenses (they
mainly still are, but thats OK).  In recent years I think a concerted
effort has been made to ad depth to the published portfolios, to the point
where the magazine is certainly no worse than, say, the US Photo
Techniques, from a portfolio perspective.

Just MHO, of course!

Dan C.

ps...If you are familiar with the Hasselblad Forum magazine, how would you
compare the two?