Subject: Re: [Leica] 25mm f4 Skopar
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 05:27:03 +0000

Dan Post wrote:
>Nathan, Guy, Hans, et al.-
>Thanks for your really interesting thoughts on the Skopar! Since I am an LTM
>user as well, the idea of a IIIa or IIIc with the compact Skopar appeals to
>me a great deal. I have the distinct feeling that I won't be second guessing
>my self if I got one, and wondering if the Heliar might not have been a
>better choice!

Dan P.

Why not get both?  At the very affordable prices that they are being so
for, you can own both. Chances are that you will use the Heliar less than
the Skopar. Most folks get quite "saturated" with the extreme wide angle
after a while.

I am fortunate to have a friend who can loan me his Helair anytime I needed
to borrow one but I'm buying a Skopar as a keeper.

Dan (et al.) K.