Subject: Re: [Leica]Latest Issue of Leica Fotografie Int.
From: "Michael Gardner" <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 20:39:58 -0500

Leica Fotografie has a new editor, Norbert Jiptner.  I feel the change for
the better in the magazine has been quite dramatic.  Interesting articles
and much better photo selection.
If the new editor can keep this progress up it will be well worth the price
of the subscription, something I was not always convinced of in the past.

In addition, the new US distributor seems to be doing a very good job.  My
issues are now arriving in a timely fashion.  It is now possible to order
your US subscription on-line.
http://www.glpnews.com/TP/LeicaE.html

Mike Gardner