Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS: audio/computer/etc now BULLS....!
From: "Michael Gardner" <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 23:29:00 -0500

(snipped)
> Now don't all start yapping at me that I could use my delete key,   hell
> that's about all I've done for three days with 99% of what's coming
> across the screen,  Some excellent EXTOL information and a few other
> solid comments, but don't any of you guys take pictures between playing
> with your  wire?
>
> ted

You have a way with words Ted!  It's been hard to tell just what this list
is about lately.
I'm pretty broad-minded about OT but I'm tired of hearing about people
yanking their wire.
I'm signing off the LUG for four days for a trip to Pennsylvania where I'll
be cranking roll after roll through the M's.  BTW, I recently scored a nice
mint copy of "Men of the Saddle".
Loved those pictures!

Mike Gardner