Subject: Re: [Leica] Er, shame on my off-topic post
From: Bmceowen@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 18:44:45 EST

In a message dated 3/27/00 11:52:25 AM, dpost@triad.rr.com writes:

<< Well- it wasn't until I was in College that I learned to rebuild a bicycle

wheel, and I did manage to do it, and get it dished right for the rear hub I

used without a law degree, but it was a chore. I am amused that the same

sort of eccentricity runs with other members!

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

Dan ( Double butted Etoile spoke dittos, over three!) Post >>

My first semi-real job was at a bicycle shop in high school. My duty? I built
wheels -- actually most of my time was spent REbuilding bent steel rimmed
wheels . . . 20+ years later I still build a few for my personal use.

Bob (spent many an hour behind a Park truing stand) McEowen