Subject: Re: [Leica]Whiners
From: "Dave Stratton" <stratton@gci.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 10:03:20 -0900

Hans wrote

Like the rest of you, I don't know what it really means legally either, but
> please stop this discussion. It is Friday evening, and I am alone at home
> (my wife is in NYC), and after a couple of Scotch later on tonight, I
might
> just feel like killing the whole thing if you keep on whining. It just
> takes one or two mouse-clicks to do it...

Hans

What you do is appreciated by many....even us that are not posting at this
time (not posting for reasons far removed from the thought that one might
lose control of a limited use image).

Please...DO have a couple of Scotch Later....and lean back...say sc--w
it...lots of people really enjoy and appreciate what I do and the effort it
costs me....and decide to continue to provide something many look forward
to.   PLEASE....DO NOT let a few,  that wish to split hairs and find the
down of the system, and not the up, dictate your actions.

Thank you

Dave Stratton
Fairbanks, AK