Subject: Re: [Leica]Whiners
From: "steve lehuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 13:15:50 -0500

Hans,
I do not have any photos on your Leica site although at some point I might
like to. And I agree with you that all the whining is disheartening and very
sad not only about the phony MSN issue (I have yet to see one commercialy
viable picture on any of those posts) but it seems to be the nature of this
group to constantly complain and whine about what they have spent a lot of
money for even though they have one of the best camera systems ever designed
and built. Even sadder is that the biggest whiners with the most money spent
are most likely rotten photographers. If you make those two mouse clicks it
will be a sad commentary on this group but they deserve it. Maybe they will
stop it.
Steve
Annapolis