Subject: [Leica] 21 Elmarit goggle modification
From: "Stewart, Alistair" <AStewart@gigaweb.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 13:58:11 -0500

Yes, I do.

Reinhold goggled up my 21 elmarit (pre-asph). The focus was off when using
the v/f patch, but on when using the scale (which is much more appropriate
when using extra-wides, anyway).

I sold it since with glasses the 28 framelines are hard to use. I'm back to
a 21/3.4 SA, which works fine. I have drawn the angle of coverage in
permanent marker (aka sharpie) on the top plate of the M3 to which it
permanently mounted.  The M3 r/f is adjusted to focus down to .7m

The 21/2.8 Elmarit only scale focussed to .7m whereas the 21/3.4 SA scale
focuses much closer.

best of light,

Alistair