Subject: [Leica] R8 motor exosure bracketing
From: Larry Kopitnik <kopitnil@marketingcomm.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 08:47:43 -0600

Now with this new motor tool for bracketing the exposures off  quickly
and efficiently,  I intend to make extensive use of it during situations
where bracketing is a bonus for future sales.

I hate to put it this way, but to me this illustrates a weakness of Leica's
SLR system. Users of other brands of cameras had access to easy motorized
bracketing for over a decade now. Heck, it's even available for rangefinder
cameras with a flip of a switch on the Contax G1 and G2.

It's exciting that such a valuable feature can now be used with the
fabulous Leica lenses. But it's sad that it took Leica so long understand
its value and then to be able to engineer it.

Larry