Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Strap
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 12:02:47 -0700

You can fit a brand anything strap to your Leica with appropriate fittings
which should be easily available from your camera store and included with
any quality strap. I have a C**** strap on one camera and a N**** on the
other for the simple reason that was what was in my spares drawer. Up here
in Edmonton, I think the bright yellow N**** strap makes it more attractive
to thieves than an Leica strap would.

John Collier