Subject: [Leica] M6 Strap
From: "Loh Kar Wai Wesley" <wesley@memphiswest.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 09:20:45 +0800

Hello,

I've acquired 2 new black M6s for sensitive documentary use. They came with
really nice leather straps but they're slightly wide and thick, so it really
crowds up the space I have in my small camera bag. I have a question, does
the Leica strap lugs wear out the strap ring on the camera in the long run?
Does it scratch the camera body?

I have grown so used to the Nikon camera straps, both the narrow and the
slightly wider F5 strap. They are more unobtrusive. So I was wondering,
forgoing aesthetics, how it would be possible to get the Nikon strap onto
the M6.

Is there anyway to get the Leica lugs separately?

Kind regards
Wesley

Memphis West Pictures (Singapore)
http://www.memphiswest.com