Subject: [Leica] Re: NG and WW II stories
From: Cummer Family <cummer@asiaonline.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 08:31:38 +0800

Dear Buzz,
I remember in University, 35 years ago, stumbling on to the NG stacks (open
stacks at that time)in my University library and being fascinated by the
WWII articles I found in the NG magazines published during the war period.
They were not "blood and guts" stories and pictures but morale building, I
recall. I have the NG index for 1888 - 1988 and lots of war articles are
listed - published while the war was on.
Best Regards
Howard.