Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted's 15mm
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 23:51:18 EST

In a message dated 3/19/00 4:27:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tedgrant@home.com writes:

<< There is the
 magical look of depth it creates, but that too is a lesson in seeing one
 must acquire from practice.   >>
I took a 15 with me to the British Virgin Islands a couple of months ago and
will again this week. The shots of harbors and scenes along the beaches are
truly magnificent. There is no sense of the focal length of the lens except
for the glorious panorama. I wish I had a way to put some of these shots
online (they do look like postcards, though!).
Bob Figlio