Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted's 15mm
From: "Julian Thomas" <Mimesis@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 22:10:30 -0000

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2000 9:26 PM

> click open those images posted by John Brownlow in the UK you'll see he
> isn't going to be shooting too many frames of people like he does with
> his 35mm lens.

It was my 15mm John was using. We shared it for a few shots. My stuff form
the same sessions didn't turn out very well. I tried composing in the
viewfinder but my instinct is to try and have a focus of attention on either
the left or the right side of the frame. This is a definite no-no with the
15 as heads smear like mad! I guess it is all the old rules about keeping
the vertical straight - but it appears that simple compositions work best.

Julian