Subject: [Leica] Ted's 15mm
From: "Julian Thomas" <Mimesis@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 20:09:36 -0000

Hi Ted,

I've been experimenting with my Voigt. 15mm for street photography, and I'm
finding it pretty difficult to take shots that don't have '15mm' screaming
out loud i.e. the shot becomes as much about the lens as the subject. You
mentioned in an earlier post that you were enjoying the lens - how do you
use it without the lens stamping 'extreme w/a' over the shot?

Julian