Subject: Re: [Leica] 'digital' darkroom
From: Mike Stone <mike.stone1@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 19:18:02 +0000

Rich

The real reason for keeping the darkroom is that the wet and the digital
complement each other and give me more options, certainly on the wet
front choice of papers and the tonal effect of multiple toning are
options that are either not available or for me achievable, yet.

Also there is an element of pleasure in getting my hands dirty and
really working on a print in the darkroom, I just don't get that
satisfaction sitting at screen.

Mike Stone