Subject: [Leica] 'digital' darkroom
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 14:18:19 -0800

Rich Lahrson wrote:
><Snip>
> Hi Mike, Johnny,
>
>      This sounds impressive.  I'll guess the reason you're keeping the
> 'wet' darkroom is all the traditional controls, like dodge and burn.  The
> 'digital' darkroom has it's own, but they're different.
The Dodge and burn tools are right there in the Photoshop toolbox.
I use them all the time; but with the sponge and saturation and sharpen tools...
and a half million others; but the dodge and burn were just put in there in the
last couple of years.
Kind of completes the metaphor.
Still looking for a "3D Transform" in a 39mm thread for my Leica though. Or
"Clouds" or "Pointillize".
For that "Sunday in the park with Henri (Cartier-Bresson)" effect!
Mark Rabiner