Subject: [Leica] Camera Bag Recommendation
From: "Marthe & Rene" <marthe.rene@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 11:42:51 -0500

Up until a month ago, I had been using a Billingham "Alice" bag to carry my
M gear.  Unfortunately, one day my wife wanted to travel light with only her
R7 and a couple of lenses. She switched from the Domke bag to "Alice" and
now won't relinquish my camera bag.  I was thinking of purchasing a second
Billingham but before I do I would like your opinion.

What would you use to carry an M6, three lenses and film.  What about "Fogg"
bags sold at the Tamarkin site. Anybody ever use them. Any other
recommendation would be great.  I'm looking for something small.

Thanks

Rene C