Subject: [Leica] APO Summicron M 90/f2
From: "Marthe & Rene" <marthe.rene@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 17:33:57 -0500

My new 90 APO Summicron arrived today from Kindermann Canada.  I was told to
expect around 90 days for delivery. It arrived in five weeks. It's a beauty.
It balances nicely on the camera.  Can't wait to try it out. While in the
store I also picked up a used 50 Summicron. This lens is the latest variant
with the built in hood. The lens was like new and included a Leica 39mm UV
filter and leather case. Apparently the fellow who traded it in for a 35
ASPH had bought it only two months ago. I mostly shoot with my 35/1.4 ASPH
and was going to settle on a two lens set (35 and 90) but resistance was
futile.  I hope to like the 50 enough to use it and not end up selling it in
a few months.

That should be it for purchases for a while. This trio of lenses should
cover my needs for the foreseeable future. Then again a nice 21 ASPH or 24

It never ends does it?

Rene C