Subject: Re: [Leica] Camera Bag Recommendation
From: Bmceowen@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 12:34:52 EST

In a message dated 3/18/00 10:50:41 AM, marthe.rene@sympatico.ca writes:

<< What would you use to carry an M6, three lenses and film.  What about
"Fogg"

bags sold at the Tamarkin site. Anybody ever use them. Any other

recommendation would be great.  I'm looking for something small.

When I began to build my Leica M system a few months ago I was in a quandry
for a bag. I figured I'd probably buy a Domke 803 satchel but ran across a
used Tenba bag at a pawn shop for $25. It's one of the old pro series and I
actually like it quite a bit. What I like is that the compartments are
practically infinitely adjustable so it works well for small lenses and thin
bodies (ideal for an M system). I carry two bodies and six lenses as well as
a meter, flash and table top tripod. I think the model number is P500 or
P550. The closest thing they offer now is a P595. I'll probably still buy a
803 Domke for carrying a lighter load. We've got one at work and I use it
from time to time.

Bob (using first non-Domke bag in almost 20 years) McEowen