Subject: Re: [Leica] tele-elmarit 90
From: "steve lehuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 16:25:21 -0500

The fungus seems to be prevalent in early generation Leitz lennses and it
seems to have something to do with the natural resin that they used to use
to glue the elements together. You can learn all about it on Stephen Gandy's
www.cameraquest.com site. Go to the leica lens stuff. His site may be down
for a few days while he switches servers.
Steve
Annapolis