Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA
From: "steve lehuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 10:13:00 -0500

No not yet and I think it would be nice to know when the Viewfinder is
supposed to come out because I really look forward to it as it is well done
and informative. They also have the quarterly catalouge of things for sale
which I think is a big waste of money and time when you consider they could
put that stuff on their web site. They could then put the money they spend
producing and mailing the Catalogue into the Viewfinder magazine, maybe even
increase the Viewfinder to 6 times a year and accept paid advertising which
would then enable them to be able to pay the editor who works for nothing.
Just my .02 cents worth.
Steve
Annapolis