Subject: Re: [Leica] adaptor ring for 28/90 frame
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 12:52:15 -0500

At 09:14 AM 3/15/2000 -0800, Sean Finch wrote:

>Does anyone know if there are any adaptor rings in existence that will
>bring up the 28/90 frame on an M6 body.

Well, yes.

Leitz made these adapters in three different fittings, which bring up the
three different pairs of VF frame-lines on the M6.  Most of the
after-market suppliers also produced such -- I believe our own Stephen
Gandy sells a set of all three such after-market adapters for around $100,
and these have received rave reviews from LUG'ers who have used them.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!