Subject: [Leica] Re: Elcan??
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 17:28:06 -0800

From: Marc James Small > The ELCAN was a simplified 2/50 lens produced for
the KE-7A

On the subject of Elcan, I recently found a Maurer KE-28b aerial 70mm camera
with ELCAN 150/2.8 lens. The shutter is broken and my local repairman knows
what to fix, but would like to find a repair manual that might indicate some
of the specifications.

Does anyone know of a manual or source for old manuals. I found one manual
that shows exploded views of the KE-28a, but would like to find the manuals
that were listed as "Repair and Maintenance" under the Navy program called
NAVWEPS.

Thanks,
Gary