Subject: [Leica] Re: 90mm TeleElmarit - was When Good Lenses Go Bad
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 23:03:52 -0800

I have an early TeleElmarit (chrome), and it is my favorite lens for
portraits. I have am a bit 'awash' in 90's at the moment - my compact
Elmar-C  makes a fine setup on the CL, my Summicron (Soozi) is sharp, heavy
and almost too rare to use, and the Elmarit is best for landscape work and
with the removable head for occasional close-up work on the Visoflex. I have
tried them all for portraits and like the TeleElmarit best for the way it
renders skin towns - it just seems to flatter the subjects.

I also have a screw-mount 90/4 Elmar that I never use, but is in good shape.
Any buyers at $175? Help me taper off my 90mm addiction! (But I'm keeping
the TeleElmarit).

Regards,
Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger