Subject: RE: [Leica] Summaron comments solicited
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 17:16:50 -0000

Mike,
I had a 35/2.8 screw Summaron as the last lens I bought and used with my
screw outfit before I upgraded to the Ms, it was a joy. I did lots of
available light photography with it, reasoning that pushing the film one
stop effectively gave me an F2 lens anyway! I still remember the focus was
at 6 feet if the focus tab was set at '6 oclock'. I didn't know at the time
that it was quite a rare piece but highly usable. Sharp enough at full
aperture and even better stopped down in the daylight.

Jem